Here are some of the many services that PrepSCO offers its students:
- PrepSCO meets with each student individually for several hours typically giving anywhere from 12 to 50 hours of time for each student.
- PrepSCO administers a Myers-Briggs Personality assessment and explains its meaning to students and parents.
- PrepSCO researches career opportunities for every student based on individual passions, talents, interests, hobbies, faith, and personality.
- PrepSCO sets up times for students to go into a particular profession and observe what that person actually does at work.
- PrepSCO gives student information about colleges based on their individual needs and desires.
- PrepSCO finds available scholarships suited just for you, based on your individual strengths, affiliations, parent’s affiliations, abilities/disabilities, and more.
At PrepSCO we do the base work for you! Everything we do is tailor-made for each student! Give us a call to see what PrepSCO can do for YOU!