We know that you are a big part of your own success. However, your parents have done a number of contributing factors to help you! They are/were;
- Facilitating your interest at a young age. If you hadn’t been introduced to your sport, you would not be competing in it.
- Taking you to your sport practice religiously every week. This does not count the numerous extra practices and games that they transported you to.
- They have always been your #1 fan. If you had a bad day, they tried to make it better. If you lost, they tried to help you with looking at the positive aspects of losing. Etc. Etc.
- They have always been there to buy the numerous and best equipment that you needed. After all, you deserve the best, according to them.
- Now, they are at your side looking at college programs. You are visiting colleges, talking to coaches, trying to understand their financial packages and discussing your college choices; they are right beside you.
- You have now chosen the college. They are by you discussing your professional direction as well. We, PrepSCO, can help you with that choice. But your parents are a significant part of that discussion.
So what now? You turn, RIGHT NOW, and give your parents a big hug. Tell them thank you for ALL that they have done for you. After all, without them, you would be nothing, literally! Never forget that; it will take you farther than you think.