Parents- SAT® Exam /The ACT® and Scholarship Info Session
Parents- SAT® Exam /The ACT®
and Scholarship Sessions
- When should your child take the SAT® Exam or The ACT®?
- Which one should your child take?
- What are the differences?
- What score is a good score?
- What resources are available – free, paid, online, classes, etc?
- How can your child search for scholarships?
- Are there scholarships for lots of different circumstances?
- How much money can you really make with scholarships?
- How to present scholarships?
- What is the story your child can write to get noticed?
- Workbook is included for students from 7th-12th grades
- $89 per student (within a 2 hour radius) or $119 per student
- Registration– click here for Oklahoma Counties of Bryan, Carter, Jefferson, Johnston, Love and Marshall
- Registration– click here for Texas Counties of Archer, Clay, Collin, Cooke, Dallas, Delta, Denton, Ellis, Fannin, Grayson, Hood, Hunt, Jack, Johnson, Lamar, Montague, Parker, Rockwall, Somervell, Tarrant, Wichita, and Wise
- Registration– click here for all other counties in Oklahoma and Texas. Also for counties in New Mexico, Arkansas, Louisiana and Kansas
- Registration for all other states- call 940-736-8710