PrepSCO Services Provided:
- Implement the MBTI (Myers Briggs) assessment to all high school students
- Provide students with a comprehensive workbook that will guide them through the scholarship process, the FAFSA, loans, college entrance, volunteering logs, etc.
- 2 parent/student meetings
- The first to describe our purpose at Forestburg ISD
- Second, to explain their child’s personalities and how they impact their career choices
- 1 coach present on campus for the day – 2 times a month with objectives to complete for each class of students on a one to one basis.
We also implemented a classification program which will give students goals to aim for yearly instead of waiting until their senior year. This is the first year for this program at Forestburg.
Freshmen – Identity – They have objectives implemented throughout the year to help them find out who they are, how they fit into society, and what professions fit them.
Sophomore – Service – This classification will help them with the volunteer aspect of college and scholarship applications as well as becoming a great citizen.
Juniors – Citizenship – This group of students will be able to explore their country at the local, state, and federal levels.
Seniors – Leadership – Finally, our last classification will have time to listen to community and business leaders as well as several opportunities to become leaders themselves.